2017 Merry Christmas Quotes | Xmas Inspirational Quotes :- Christmas is the festival of Christians. Jesus Christ, the founder of the Christian religion, was born on 25 December. Hence the day is observed as the 'Christmas Day' to commemorate Christ's birth. The season for the preparation of the Christmas begins on a day named ‘advent’ which begins on Sunday about four weeks away before Christmas and ends on January 6. Well, the date of celebration of Christmas has been a matter of controversy and dispute. Christians like ‘Jehovah’s witnesses’ don’t celebrate Christmas. Their belief is that Christ never told in the bible that Christians have to celebrate his birth. Apart from this ‘Mormons’ believe that Christ was born on 6 April but still celebrate Christmas on 25th of December.
Merry Christmas Quotes
Christmas Quotes reflecting the Ture meaning of Christmas, that christ was born to us, Our Savior came down to live among us, and eventually die for us on a cross. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but state of mind. to cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy is to have the real spirit of Christmas. Christmas brings happiness and blessing from our elders.
- Blessings– May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
- Friendship– I hope you know how much I value your friendship. I wish you a very merry Christmas and may we enjoy many more years together as friends.
- Joy of Giving– May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
- Prosperity– On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
- Fulfillment– Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
- Peace– May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
- Kindness– On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.
- Love– On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
- Happiness– May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.
Christmas day is the happiest and perfect day of the year. The birth of Lord Jesus is celebrated on 25th December every year with great beauty, merriment, and music. Christmas carols keep on buzzing in the air adding sweetness. It is one of the most important days of the year for Christians, along with Easter when the death and resurrection of Jesus are celebrated.
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love.A blessed Christmas to you!
- A star has come to earth! Spread the Christmas love and cheer! Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is not a time nor season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- Christmas is not only about buying new clothes and preparing sweets. Christmas is about spreading the love of Jesus Christ to whomever you meet. May you have a blessed Christmas.
- Christmas is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. - Hamilton Wright Mabie
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- "Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith
- At Christmas play and make good cheer
For Christmas comes but once a year.--Thomas Tusser
Christmas Inspirational Quotes
It is a custom in numerous houses of worship to set up a Crib scene of the Nativity or birth of Jesus. St created the first scene of this write. Francis of Assisi in the thirteenth century. They have been extremely well known in Italy as far back as then, and the custom has spread to different nations.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas. - Dale Evans Rogers
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.--Hamilton Wright Mabie
- There has been only one Christmas — the rest are anniversaries. ~W.J. Cameron
- Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.”
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves. ~Eric Sevareid
- Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.—Phillips Brooks
- For the spirit of Christmas fulfills the greatest hunger of mankind. - Loring A. Schuler
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.”
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. ~Charles Dickens
- "Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart."
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas
2017 Merry Christmas Quotes | Xmas Inspirational Quotes Decorations of Christmas trees and stars come alive in every house. It's time to remembering, a time to share the goodness of your heart with others, and for expressing with words and gifts what someone means to you. Merry Christmas is the right time to spend time with your friends and family from the busy schedule. Christmas is one of most important festival of the year, Christmas is celebrated all over the world with great joy and enthusiasm.